February 15, 2009

Sunday Scribbles

I like days when I've been out the night before, and wake up not hungover at all:) even if I slept til 2.30, and am still in bed writing this, when I should be doing work:P (I will, soon).
Yesterday was a fun night. 5 crazy people who don't like valentine's much going crazy in one of said people's room with music and rum+coke. ahhh rum, you awesome beverage, you always end up being gone!

current things on my to do list:
-making my dreadfalls, yay (done 5 of 60ish)
-do work on these things: -"maps" (deadline in a little over a week, haven't started properly)
-Illustrated book. eeep.
-Location drawing aka visual diary.
-get more ink so I can print out pictures to scrap! :D (even if I shouldnt....:P)
-wash clothes. I'm starting to lack things.

way to many of these are uni work, and still I'm in bed. writing on my blog....
ah well, hope you're having a nice day!

No comments: