August 18, 2009

life life life

I have a plan to make this blog regular again, possibly every monday, wahey.
(lets see if i get more readers then? :P)
Life is good at the moment, although it vaguely feels like it's been on hold all summer. My life seems to be in Falmouth at the moment, and everything I do here is vaguely connected to that.
I'm working to have money to have a life there. I'm working in my sketchbook which is uni work. I'm making things for our house (Silje, Bex, Vera and Faye <3> the Locker)
I think about the future and things we might do, and to be honest, I feel a little like a 14 year old girl with a crush. It reminds me of a quote i read years and years ago, cliche, but still:
"The Future is so Bright, I've got to wear shades".

Cliche, right? and it might be silly to feel like this about going to study....:P
But I'm studying to get my dream job (Illustration<3),I'm doing so living in an awesome house with 3 of the most awesome people I know, after a spring that was wonderful and fun, but draining and stressful. I'm recharged now, and ready for what the future holds! :D (amongst other things, Placebo concert in December, and possible Lanzarote trip with said 3 wonderful girls)
I just can't wait to get out of here, and back to where my heart is at the moment.


But back to the things I've made lately!

I'm having a craft explosion, that started with the thought of making some pillows for our living room. I now have maybe 15 regular pillows made of the random fabrics we had here, 3 strings of bunting (<3), and my pride and joy, the triangular shaped owl pillows made as us:D




it's the Bex owl, the Silje owl, the Vera owl and the Faye owl. :D.

I might be in love with something I have made myself. Thanks to Bex, for helping me come up with the idea! ^^
I also seem to have refound my style, and am, believe it or not, enjoying my summer project. If only I had more time on it. 25 double pages to go, hand in 13th September. Yikes.
But no matter what happens, bring on the future I say!
And even if I'm in love with Falmouth at the moment, I do love Norway too.



1 comment:

Rakel said...

OH GOD CUTE PILLOWS <3

*dies a little* :D