September 2, 2009

Domesticated

Ok, so I fail yet again. I should have written last week, but didn't. very simple reason for that though; I don't have my own computer! Becauuuse Euronics are slow bastards. I only handed it in to be fixed (given a brand new harddisk most likely) when was it? oh yeah, mid July. has to take 2 months, obviously. Brother has made the shop promise to send the laptop to me here in England free of charge, because it's their own mess that's made it take so bloody long. it's currently in Oslo though. Naturally. (WTF?!)
Sooo yeah, as I usually spend a fair amount of time writing these things, and I don't want to run off with Bex's laptop for more than a few minutes to check the essential, blog entries have been put further down on the list of priorities.
Now, however, I am in the living room of the Locker (YAY), the other two mad chicks have gone to bed, and as I was checking my usual pages, I thought I might write a little something here. Not anything super exciting though, sorry about that. whoever out there reads this thing:P

But I'm in Falmouth and loving it:D feel strangely domestic after painting living room, doing washing up, putting rubbish out, doing loads of food shopping and some cooking, plus the highly exciting blackberry picking (in a graveyard, ofcourse), but it's great:D

and whoever hasn't; go check out freecycle.org it's the best website since facebook became mainstream. Our little household so far has gotten of there: a desk for me, a nice furry rug, a smallish table, some cushions, a deskish table, an armchair and Doc Marten boots for Bex. for free. A couple of them has included adventures by foot around the Falmouth area finding houses with things like small train statues and fake cockerels outside them, but so worth it. Excercise and free stuff! yay!

and this is for my mother: you've said how you think my extreme messyness might change as soon as I got my own place to care for. you were right. I have an urge to hoover. sort of:P

and my lovely goth blackberries. I am in love with this graveyard/cemetery by the way. the newest grave I've seen there is from the 1920's I think. the oldest from early 19th century. It's great. in daylight, anyway.

No comments: